Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Chakira vs Queen Gia Love Feburary 4th Catfight Preview

clemfemfightfan3500
Topic starter
(@clemfemfightfan3500)

As I mentioned in my previous post, Queen Gia Love will be coming off a layoff due to her postponed catfight vs Abbymariexxx due to scheduling conflicts and she hasnt had a competitive catfight since last September when she came up against Valorcatfights in South Carolina... Contact Valorcatfights via Paypal for the fight.. Gia has improved in each and every fight since last year but she is facing one of her biggest challenges in catfighting in ECNWC's Chakira... Who also is coming off a layoff due to COVID-19 and she defeated her last opponent in Maryland and called out Gia a few weeks ago on Twitter and Gia has accepted and the fight will happen live on Jitsi Meet for Sponsors only... Contact Queen Gia Love on her various outlets to sponsor this feet... I expect this fight to contain grappling, catfight tatics and physicality from beginning to end... At this present moment, Gia has more fight experience compared to Chakira... But, Chakira is famous for her catfight with Bob at ECNWC vs Lauren in CF-44.... she was very young then and didnt understand when to be aggressive with her tatics and when to absorb pressure...

This fight will come down to endurance, stamina and who will be able to capitalize on their opponent's mistakes...

Again, contact Queen Gia Love more information...

3 Replies
Scissorhold100
(@scissorhold100)

Any news on this one?

clemfemfightfan3500
Topic starter
(@clemfemfightfan3500)

Yes, Scissorhold 100 Im about to write up the review of the Queen Gia Love and Chakira from last Thursday!!!

1 Reply
clemfemfightfan3500
(@clemfemfightfan3500)

The video of this catfight between Queen Gia Love and Chakira was supposed to be out last Thursday but Gia has been busy with her session tour that she pushed back the date to 16th of February... but as of now, no word on when the video will be released...

Share: